Our program includes:
Drug And Alcohol Medical Detox
- Medically monitored detoxification for drug and alcohol detox with medication-assisted withdrawal management protocols for fentanyl and other opiates, alcohol, and benzodiazepines.
- Private, in-house physician to assist with the detox process, non-acute health and psychiatric needs, and medication management.
Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- 24-hour, on-site, licensed counselors to help with withdrawal symptoms, cravings, triggers, recovery support, and general support needed when away from home and embarking on a new life.
- Weekly individual sessions with a licensed therapist/addiction specialist to address co-occurring disorders such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, and bipolar disorder, which commonly co-occur with substance use disorder.
- Certified addiction counselors offer daily individual and group counseling using best practices for addiction treatment counseling and case management for current needs, family needs, and implementing aftercare recovery plans.
Supportive Addiction Services
- Recovery-Based Educational Groups
- Daily AA/NA Meeting Attendance
- Proven Clinical Interventions
- Comprehensive Post Treatment Recovery Planning
- Life-Skills Education and Coaching
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Therapy Sessions
- Recreation Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
Building Blocks of Addiction Recovery
All of these services are designed to help clients build a strong foundation for recovery from addiction and behavioral health disorders. The natural setting of Lake Arrowhead, CA provides a peaceful and serene environment that is conducive to recovery. With 24-hour access to medical staff, round-the-clock trained addiction professionals, and a variety of recreational opportunities, Hope Lodge is dedicated to helping clients achieve lasting recovery.
one lodge, many options
Those who come to our lodge have multiple treatment options to choose from, with most residing in our care for 30 to 90 days. No matter the length of your stay, we equip you with a comprehensive recovery plan for life after the lodge.
Aftercare Options + Referrals
Alumni Experiences to Stay Connected